Thursday, July 7, 2011

Song writing


I like song writing because it gives me lots of ideas about God. I learn a lot about Him. When I read my Bible it gives me lots of ideas of what to sing about Him. I have learned that my God is greater than any God, stronger than any other God and wise too.

My favorite kind of music is hard rock because I like playing guitar solos. Guitar solos sound really cool and they inspire me to play more because I feel very connected to God when I play the solos.

Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy
Psalm 33:3

Sing to the LORD a new song,for he has done marvelous things;
his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
Psalm 98:1

1 comment:

  1. Jared is one amazing young man! I love the sweet innocence that is so evident in his writing.

    ReplyDelete